DIA DIRECT: COVID-19: Pandemic Preparedness and Lessons Learned
Brought to you with the support of DIA Knowledge Brigade.
This on demand webinar recording is approximately 1 hour long.
“This is a global crisis that requires a global response. Fight, unite, ignite.” – Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO)
Pandemics such as COVID-19 result in several thousands of deaths and widespread social and economic disruption. What have we learned thus far? How can we better prepare for a potential round two of the pandemic and/or other pandemics in the future?
- An overview of how COVID-19 progressed
- How can pharmaceutical companies be better prepared? Should there be plans and clinical development strategies in place?
- How do we build resiliency? What steps could/should be implemented at various stages to ‘flatten the curve’?
- Vulnerable communities and minority populations are at a disadvantage. How do we address these health disparities?
DIA DIRECT: COVID-19 Webinar Series
- Experts from China Speak on Conducting Clinical Trials During the Pandemic
- Conducting Clinical Trials During COVID-19: Case Studies from the Perspectives of Sponsor, CROs, Sites, and IP & CTS Distributors
- Part 2: Experts from China Speak on Conducting Clinical Trials During the Pandemic
- Study and Data Integrity Considerations for Clinical Trials Impacted by COVID-19
- COVID-19: Diagnostic Testing Now and in the Future
- COVID-19: Vaccines and Other Therapies
Continuing Education Credits are not offered for this event.