DIA DIRECT: Study and Data Integrity Considerations for Clinical Trials Impacted by COVID-19
Brought to you with the support of DIA Knowledge Brigade.
This on demand webinar recording is approximately 1 hour long.
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is creating unprecedented challenges in conducting clinical trials and assuring data integrity. In response to these challenges, a COVID-19 pharmaceutical industry biostatistics working group was formed to tackle emerging issues in ongoing clinical trials.
Join us for the fourth in our DIA DIRECT COVID-19 Webinar Series, to learn more about:
- Risk assessment and mitigation strategies for trial integrity and interpretability
- Assessing treatment effects and methodology considerations including missing data and implications on analyses, documentation, and communication
New! Statistical Issues and Recommendations for Clinical Trials Conducted During the COVID-19 Pandemic
DIA DIRECT: COVID-19 Webinar Series
- Experts from China Speak on Conducting Clinical Trials During the Pandemic
- Conducting Clinical Trials During COVID-19: Case Studies from the Perspectives of Sponsor, CROs, Sites, and IP & CTS Distributors
- Part 2: Experts from China Speak on Conducting Clinical Trials During the Pandemic
- Study and Data Integrity Considerations for Clinical Trials Impacted by COVID-19
- COVID-19: Diagnostic Testing Now and in the Future
- COVID-19: Vaccines and Other Therapies
Continuing Education Credits are not offered for this event.