DIA DIRECT: COVID-19: Diagnostic Testing Now and in the Future
Brought to you with the support of DIA Knowledge Brigade.
This on demand webinar recording is approximately 1 hour long.
This webinar will focus on the availability of quick, reliable, and widespread diagnostic testing–a critical component of the global response to COVID-19. Join us to explore the importance of testing as well as the issues, policies, and strategies that allow us to scale up testing to meet testing demands nationally and globally, to manage the current pandemic as well as future outbreaks. Topics of discussion include:
- Importance of testing in the global response to the pandemic
- Available tests and their effectiveness, ease of use, and overall availability Special regulatory approval pathways
- Introducing flexibilities in the diagnostic supply chain
- Greater use of reliance mechanisms to improve access
- Collaboration between health systems and national/global health authorities
DIA DIRECT: COVID-19 Webinar Series
- Experts from China Speak on Conducting Clinical Trials During the Pandemic
- Conducting Clinical Trials During COVID-19: Case Studies from the Perspectives of Sponsor, CROs, Sites, and IP & CTS Distributors
- Part 2: Experts from China Speak on Conducting Clinical Trials During the Pandemic
- Study and Data Integrity Considerations for Clinical Trials Impacted by COVID-19
- COVID-19: Diagnostic Testing Now and in the Future
- COVID-19: Vaccines and Other Therapies
Continuing Education Credits are not offered for this event.